Sunday, March 02, 2008

Books for the very young

Books for pre-school kids are the ones which I love most.
At the same time, I am very careful in choosing them, as any wrong impression at a very young age holds on to a kid's life for a very long time!
Here are a collection of books for toddlers and pre-school kids on sale in the city.
Woo books exhibition has in its collection, touch n feel books, slide n find books, sticker activity books, board books and the favourite of all the colouring books.
Till March 10, 2008.
The sale is on at Delifresh, AC-4, fifth Avenue, Anna Nagar (near Kovai Pazhamudir Nilayam)
Call 4201 1888 for more details

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this blog is really good. Thank you.

Vidya Venkat said...

Just stumbled upon this site - Great work Revathi.

I am interested in books or pre-schoolers - especially stories written in conversational tamil that i can read out to my son. Any recommendations?