Saturday, March 04, 2006

Welcome kids! And moms and dads too!

Here I will try to tell you, what the kids of Chennai can go out to see, dine, play and participate. And I will try to tell you about the events as soon as I come to know. But, yes, sometimes it may be on that day evening. Please pardon me in those cases.

Also allow me sometime to gather news and places. Till then I might tell you about what you can do online or just read books sitting inside your cosy room!

And love you kids, if you also tell me about what you want me to include here!

Happy outing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madam,

I represent the website, www.dimdima.com, from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai.

This is to thank you for including our website in the links on your blog.

Hitesh
Email:marketing@dimdima.com
Tel.022 - 24946025