Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy New Year!

Hi kids!
Wish you all a very happy Tamil New Year!
Do you know the name of this year? It is 'Viya'. Know more about Tamil Calendar here. Mr Siddharthan from the University of Tennessee has explained the system well!
By the way, is this blog useful? I would like to have some feedback from you.

The amazing number of Summer camps in the city drives me crazy. What to include in this post and what not . . .
I thought it would be nice if I classify the camps according to the area, so that you kids can locate one near your home. But a cute litle friend of mine from Ashok Nagar says that she wants to go for a camp that interests her. . . not just the one nearer to home!

I am thinking of classifying them according to activities. . . like Music, Crafts, Yoga, etc.,

What do you say?

2 comments:

Maiji said...

Kudos to you for painstakingly gathering all this useful info.

Revathi R said...

Thanks Eliza!
I wanted to fit an info about a camp of a different kind.
But could do it only in my other blog - http://popupwindow.blogspot.com/2006/04/season-of-many-things-in-chennai.html